Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Classes & Well Wishes from Home

I made it through the first day of all my classes! Yesterday, I had Acting with Suzanne Esper. She is amazing, completely vibrant and full of life! She has a very nurturing quality, but firm at the same time. She seems like she will give us all the room explore, grow, and even fail if we need to...but she won't except anything less than us giving our best effort. I'm going to love studying with her!

Today, I had Voice and Speech and Movement. Voice and Speech was also really great, and I think I will like Movement more as the summer progresses. I was a little too in my head and self-conscious today. Once I am able to let that go and free myself up, I think I will get a lot more out of it.

Last night, I had an email from my sister-in-law. She was checking in to see how my first day of class went. She also wanted to send me pictures of the outfit that my niece was wearing yesterday. Eden is 5 months old. Isn't she just too adorable? Jeremy and I picked out the NY onesie for her on a trip to the city earlier this year. Notice what the bib says in the first picture!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It should be noted that photo credits (and the idea to take the pics) go to Jeremy. Eden also has a complimentary "I love my Uncle" bib.