Monday, March 1, 2010

Making Some Changes

Time to get back in gear and spend some updating this thing! I've been neglecting it more than I had intended to. I've also been busy adjusting to life in a new city and the intensity of my studies. What can you do?!? Anyway, certain life and career events have been inspiring me to get my blogging groove back!

I'm playing around with different layout templates, colors, backgrounds, etc. I want to add some new photos and features. Stay tuned. It's a work in progress.

I am also going to be writing a lot about my cabaret experience in the next couple weeks. I am debuting my first one-woman cabaret, Sole Mates, in a little less than 3 weeks. The work has taken me on an amazing journey so far. So far, the journey has been kind of like a cross-country drive. As crunch time is here, the journey is starting to feel more like a roller coaster ride at Cedar Point!

More on that later...

No comments: